Referral Program Policy
Centennial Ag Supply is always looking for good people, and you can help. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires who come into a company through referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer and are a more cost effective recruit.
That's where you come in! If you know someone who would be a good addition to Centennial Ag Supply and they meet the qualifications for an existing open requisition, you may be awarded a non-refundable $250.00- $1,500.00 in cash payout, if you refer them for employment and they are hired. Referral bonuses will be set when the position is posted.
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to Human Resources using the attached Candidate Referral Form. If your candidate is hired you will be awarded the full bonus amount after the candidate has worked for 30 days.
- Referral Eligibility: Current grower of Centennial Ag Supply Co.
- The referral date cannot be earlier than the date the job requisition is posted. The hiring of a referred employee must occur within 90 days of the initial referral date.
- The referral must represent the candidate's first contact with Centennial Ag Supply Co. Temporary, summer, and contract laborers are not eligible candidates for referral awards.
- To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first be submitted to Human Resources and must include a Candidate Referral Form and a resume or employment application.
- The referring grower must agree to have his/her name used for introduction.
- The first grower to refer a candidate will be the only referring grower eligible for payment.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with Centennial Ag Supply Co. policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Human Resources.