CDL Driver with Tanker Endorsements
Centennial Ag Supply is looking for dedicated Class A CDL drivers with Tanker endorsements. HAZMAT endorsement is a plus. Must hold a clean driving record. Competitive pay and great benefits. We are always accepting applications.
PostedFriday, September 29th, 2017
Application DeadlineTuesday, October 31st, 2017
Job TypeFull Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure trucks promote a positive image of Centennial Ag Supply by keeping the interiors and exteriors clean as conditions allow and practices courteous driving.
- Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements and commercial insurability at all times.
- Valid DOT physical card required.
- Loads and unloads truck. Cleans compartment after unloading as necessary to avoid contamination.
- Prepares, organizes, and maintains accurate delivery documentation and submits in a timely manner.
- Coordinates efficient deliveries with dispatch by applying knowledge of customer schedules, peak delivery times and alternate routes.
- Follows all Safety Regulations and Procedures in all aspects of the job.
- Reports all damage/malfunctions to management.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Performs a daily DOT pre-trip inspection according to checklist and keeps an accurate, legible and complete copy in the vehicle at all times.
- Communicates with mechanic needed repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains a daily, legible, and complete DOT log book according to State and Federal regulations and submits as required.
- Accurately and legibly completes all Centennial Ag Supply required documents including but not limited to IFTA and Load Summary sheets.
- Transports products locally or over the road according to manifest in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures and applicable DOT regulations.
- Immediately reports all roadside inspections, accidents, and moving violations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Commercial Insurability
- Hazmat Certification
- Tanker Endorsement
- DOT Physical
- Driving Record in Good Standing